Wednesday 21 November 2012

WHY


I am here now, thinking about the Camino de Santiago, because I've heared about this trip from my friend and I'm Interested.
I chose to travel Spain for my dream vacation for few reasons.
the biggest reason is that I want to get to know my self. I still feel like I don't really know who I am. I don't really have any goals in life, and I haven't ever had any major goals for now. I've sort of just let life "happen" to me. Before I go out to society, I want to do something special. Second reason is that I have heard great things about the landscape and culture of Spain. Lastly, cycling 800 km will be very hard and difficult but cycling with a goal in mind makes the trip much more fun, enjoyable and meaningful.

It will be a  slow trip that will make for an epic adventure is the Camino de Santiago - an 800 km pigrimage over the pyrenees mountains in France and through to the town of Santiago in Northwestern Spain.